The Town Of Waldheim requires:
- licensing of all dogs and cats aged 8 weeks and up
- dogs and cats may not run at large; and
- owners must clean up after their pets.
For any of the following concerns:
- Reporting of animals at large;
- Reporting barking and howling;
- Complaints regarding defecation; or
- Reporting of dangerous animals.
Please submit an Animal Bylaw Complaint Form.
Animal Protection Services of Saskatchewan
For any concerns involving suspected cruelty to pets or livestock including
- Animal abuse or neglect;
- Hoarding; or
- Animal in distress,
Please contact Animal Protection Services of Saskatchewan:
- Dog and cat licenses are valid for one year and must be renewed.
- At least one month prior to the expiry of a pet licence, a renewal notice is sent out.
- Owners who fail to renew pet licenses are subject to a minimum fine of $250.
For other requirements and penalties, please see the appropriate bylaws.