Steps to file an appeal
- You must first contact the Town Of Waldheim Administration Office if you feel your assessment has an error. Staff will explain your assessment to you and describe how the value was arrived at.
- If you still feel there is an error, this is the appeals procedure.
- you can submit an appeal to the Board of Revision during the 30 days (60 days in a Reassessment Year) the Assessment Roll is open for appeals.
- A property owner can request a review of a decision made by the local Board of Revision by contacting the Assessment Appeal Committee of the Saskatchewan Municipal Board.
- Matters of law relating to assessment can be taken to the Court of Appeal of Saskatchewan.